Mobile RepProtect has features that are intuitive, interactive and help users easily connect and access critical content to manage reputational issues quickly. The app helps users determine if a situation is a crisis or not, gather the necessary facts and information and alert the right people through a series of simple questions.
To make the response efficient and effective, the app allows access to key crisis communications content organized into sections based on risk type. Using dropdown menus, a user can easily and quickly locate a specific scenario that is most relevant to the situation to choose the most effective approach.
Mobile RepProtect includes an Android/iPhone app, intuitive management portal and up to 12 hours of maintenance and IT support. Additional feature requests such as crisis playbook evaluations and functional requirement planning are priced independently.
- Customizable Content. Since no two plans are the same.
- Password Protected. In case a smartphone is lost or stolen.
- Wide Distribution. No limit on amount of users.
- Cut-n-Paste. Ability to cut and paste plan content to distribute via email, SMS-text, etc.
- Easy to Navigate. Jump to any part of the plan in a flash.
- "Alert" Capability. Quickly alert the core crisis team directly from the app by phone or email.
- Evergreen. Updates to the app are automatic when the plan gets updated.
- User-Access Controlled. Access to the app can be quickly deactivated if there is a staff turnover or if a smartphone gets lost.
“Our app quickly proved its value to Tanger Outlets during the early, beta-test stage of our deployment," said Quentin Pell, Director of Communications at Tanger Outlets. "The morning of a proactive media event we learned of a crisis situation that occurred close to one of our nearby stores. Within a few clicks of our crisis management app, we had guidance through our pre-approved scenario plan and other tools designed to manage the situation and prepare our spokesperson. Previously, this may have taken more than an hour to contact our off-site team, gather internal and agency resources, customize a statement, get approval and align our corporate response. With Mobile RepProtect, we had what we needed in about ten clicks and eight seconds. It proved its value right there.”
If you'd like to learn more about Mobile RepProtect, please contact us via email at Mobile.RepProtect@Ketchum.com.