National Safety Council: Opioid Overdose – Prescribed to Death
Launched by the National Safety Council, “Prescribed to Death” brings America face to face with the opioid epidemic. The traveling memorial features 22,000 pills carved with the faces of overdose victims. An onsite CNC machine carves a new face every 24 minutes, the rate of fatal opioid overdose. By giving the crisis a human face, BBDO and Ketchum helped drive 1+ billion earned impressions and 11+ million PSA video views, distributed 104,000 ‘Warn Me’ labels, and inspired 14 cities to request the memorial in their town.
- Winner, Gold Lion: Non-Profit or Foundation-Led Education and Awareness—Creative Data Enhancement
- Winner, Gold Lion: Ambient—Special Build
- Winner, Gold Lion: Ambient—Displays
- Winner, Silver Lion: Data-Enhanced Creativity
- Winner, Bronze Lion: Public Affairs and Lobbying
- Winner, Bronze Lion: Use of Events and Stunts