- We use analytical cookies to recognize and count users of our Site, measure the effectiveness of our content, and understand how visitors use our Site. We currently use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics for this purpose.
- We may place, or allow a third party to place, functional cookies to make a website easier to use, such as cookies that maintain a user’s session.
- For example, job applicants who visit our Site and apply for a job are directed to a third-party site to submit applications and that site places a cookie that is used to maintain an applicant’s session. That same third party may also place other cookies, such as a LinkedIn cookie, that may also apply to job applicants. We currently use Taleo for this function. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings.
- We use LinkedIn insights to measure marketing and advertising campaigns on the LinkedIn website for marketing purposes.
- We also use Vimeo to host videos, which places a cookie to allow visitors to view the videos that are embedded in posts and pages on our Site.
You can review your Internet browser settings to exercise choices you have for certain cookies. If you disable or delete certain cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Sites, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.