Ketchum is proud to join other public relations and social media leaders in presenting Social Media Week DC 2012 (#SMWDC12). Social Media week is a week-long Social media and Technology focused festival that features independently curated−and mostly free−speakers, panels, workshops, and parties all across the District.
Ketchum will be hosting an event at the Ketchum DC office featuring Becky Carroll, the author of Unleash the Hidden Power of the Social Customer and Grow Your Business. To register for this Ketchum sponsored event use the online form located here.
Ketchum’s Online Strategy team will also be providing unique points of view and tips during the week. The first tip, Secret Ingredient to Ranking on Google Recipes will be our first tip next Monday.
Stay tuned to the Ketchum blog next week as we kicking off our Social Intel Blog Series. Some of the topics we will be covering are:
- Personalized Search Results and Creating Online Strategies
- Google + Why it will be critical to being found in Google.
- Facebook, is it right for your client?
- Mobile App vs. Mobile Landing Page – Meeting Your Mobile/Social Consumer
- Is Your Brand Prepared for a Date with Pinterest?
- LinkedIn – Create buzz and forge relationships that matter
Please join us for Social Media Week 2012, and stay tuned to some great tips in the coming days!