Quick Facts About Ketchum
Communications is a global undertaking, and Ketchum is a global agency. We’re one of the largest and most geographically diverse PR agencies in the world, and the leading PR agency in Europe.
100+ offices and affiliates in more than 70 countries. And 2,400+ colleagues who make us proud. We are storytellers, singers, dancers, authors, advisors and counselors. Above all, we’re PR professionals, driven to go beyond the obvious solution.
We’re building brands and reputations for clients. We’re adding talent and geographies to deliver on our brand promise: break through. We’re winning a record number of awards. How do we do it? We start conversations. Build communities. Engage stakeholders. And we have lots of fun. That’s not difficult when boundless creativity is your credo. It also helps to have five global practices (Brand Marketing, Corporate Communications, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Technology) and 25+ specialty areas.
We’ve stood the test of time, and so have our client relationships: we represent 13 of the world’s top 20 brands, many for more than a decade.
For more facts about us, check below.
We are the first PR agency to:
- Join the UN Global Compact
- Win a Cannes Lion
- Give food clients an in-house test kitchen
- Establish a unit dedicated to word-of-mouth
- Use an open innovation platform
- Develop a dedicated research and measurement group
Here are some other quick facts you might like to know:
- 74 offices and 56 affiliates in 70 countries
- We have a seven member Executive Committee
- Unit of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC)
Awards and Recognition:
- Named 2012 Agency of the Year by PR Week
- More Silver Anvils than any other agency
- Unprecedented three-time winner of PRWeek’s (U.S.) Campaign of the Year Award
- Recipient of International Consultancy of the Year at the PRWeek (U.K.) Awards
- Campaign of the Decade, 2010 – Holmes Report
- Ranked No. 1 amongst "big PR agencies" for Facebook engagement in their 2012 Global PR Network Social Scorecard
Click here to see some of our award-winning work.