Food is far more than just a necessity of life. And our Global Food & Beverage Practice understands that for nearly 60 years, food companies, brands, agricultural businesses and commodity groups have looked to us to shape and change perceptions and build sales.
Long noted as a leader in food, wellness and nutrition marketing, we span the globe across retail, food service and ingredients. Have a look at our multifaceted menu of expertise:
- Ketchum Food B2B, a full-service, integrated marketing team focused exclusively on the food service and food manufacturing channels.
- Ketchum Food Center, the hub of a wide international network of culinary professionals and connections; our onsite think tank for recipe development, menu and new product concepts, culinary immersions, focus groups and trend forums.
- Health Influencer Network, a team of credentialed health professionals, including six on-staff registered dietitians, for strategic counsel and influencer mobilization within the health, nutrition and medical communities.
- Ketchum Nutrition Certification Program, an exclusive collaboration with Tufts University’s Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, providing nutrition insights for colleagues to improve client service and advance their professional development.
- Well-Connected Brand-Building Specialty that combines consumer marketing practices with healthcare, nutrition and wellness marketing expertise.
Through our range of offerings and experience, we know how to connect consumers with the culinary and cultural aspects of food. How? By telling flavorful, compelling stories that resonate and get brands noticed. Let us know how we can best serve your company.