At Ketchum Event Marketing, we are corporate communications specialists with a passion for production. With our talent, strategic focus and production know-how, we unleash multilevel campaigns on many fronts.
Whether reaching out to internal audiences, a marketplace or the media, our experiential events make a major-league impact. They inform, educate, entertain, inspire and motivate audiences to become your brand ambassadors in ways they never have before.
Have a look at some of our work:
- Transformed two 18-wheel trucks to look like main street U.S.A. as part of an experiential exhibit for a no-fee mortgage product
- Created a 25-inch-tall bottle out of real huckleberry greens, vines, chrysanthemums and carnations for an all-natural, green event in the middle of New York City
- Turned the Chicago McCormick Center’s raw convention space into a 5,000-seat arena for a product launch, complete with a 50-foot-wide stage backdrop designed by an extreme artist
- Produced a financial video/sketch comedy show in which host Ben Stein interviewed Warren Buffet
- Built a holiday shopper’s lounge designed to look like a giant gift box on an empty New York City lot
Talk to us. Meet with us. And we'll show you more. You'll see that in so much of what we do, we take what's new, what's now and what's next in pop culture and blend it seamlessly into our clients' corporate culture.