I have a Twitter list that’s made up of Ketchum employees and was just scrolling back through tweets to prepare for this post.
When I made my way to tweets sent Wednesday evening, it became quite chilling. The reason being is because everyone was reacting to the death of Steve Jobs.
While many of us may have never actually met him in person, it’s as if we all felt like we knew him.
For me, it’s one of those life events that I’ll always remember where I was when I heard the news.
Although, I certainly won’t tell my trainer that I was eating pizza at the time… but it’ll be our little secret (just trying to lighten the mood).
There’s a lot of great information in this week’s Digital Tweets from Ketchum Peeps, and I hope you enjoy what’s been shared below.
- By @rafferb1 “Tech brands dominate top global brands list n360.to/oMZ2g0 (via @news360app)”
- By @stephaniepaige “Good Stuff – Social Media reading list from #Ketchum‘s @BenPhoster http://t.co/gETLUPsU“
- By @benphoster “Interesting thought @Beschizza – will consumer demand for privacy become so sexy that it could be productized by a co. like Apple? #RTI2011“
- By @jenniferatkinson “Ten sticky worthy quotes from Steve Jobs. My favourite: “Don’t Settle.” prdaily.com/Main/Articles/… #SteveJobs“
- By @nscibetta “Interesting read in @Adweek – “Are We on the Cusp of ‘Social Blindness'” bit.ly/p7LgCs #socialmedia #engagement“
As always, thanks for reading the Ketchum blog!