From a 1995 “So, what is this Internet” video from MTV to the latest mobile technology, we have a fun mix of tweets from Ketchum employees this week.
By the way, if you’re seeing this post for the first time, check out last week’s edition to learn more about “Digital Tweets from Ketchum Peeps” is all about.
- by @rafimendelsohn — One in five people now begins his or her job searches online via social networks http://ow.ly/5S4sG
- by @jonathankopp — Here’s a worthwhile read about the battle over online search. “Can Microsoft Make You ‘Bing’?” via @nytimeshttp://ht.ly/5RxRN.
- by @ryanshell — A classic must watch! “So, what is this ‘Internet’? MTV News offered a primer — in 1995” http://tinyurl.com/3ch6xon
- by @adamkornblum — New Facebook Analytics Tool Digs Deeper Than Insights http://t.co/ofZhlzY” via @mashstartups @mashable#Ketchum
- by @andradamorar — #QR codes? Think again. There’s a new kid in town. A sexier one: http://t.co/Ih4PYoY#layar#in
Thanks for reading today’s post, and as always, feel free to share the information with your network.
Oh, and happy Friday!