This has certainly been one of the more eventful news weeks that I can remember as of late. Think about it. We had an earthquake. Steve Jobs resigned. And now there’s a hurricane barreling up the east coast and potentially headed to New York City.
What’s even more impressive is that if you are an avid Twitter user, you probably learned of those news events in that space, first. Speaking of news, here are some items highlighted by various Ketchum staff members on Twitter this week.
- By @Ryanshell ““Gilt Brings Exclusive Sales to Facebook” via @Mashable. http://ht.ly/69Et4“
- By @JonathanKopp “Nice piece about Fedex (Ketchum client) delivering on its brand promise. successful-blog.com/1/a-deeper-sha… via @lizstrauss“
- By @adanzis “Has @Foursquare won? Is Places dead? http://gizmo.do/npeXM1 CC: @dens @tristanwalker“
- By @MertittPR “Google+ Brand Accounts: What Social Media Managers Want to See mashable.com/2011/08/25/goo… via @mashsocialmedia @mashable“
- By @JosephPriest The Art of the Relationship: Building Strong Connections With Today’s Media | Ketchum Blog bit.ly/o5LOkD
If you enjoyed the articles/blog posts highlighted above, feel free to RT the sender.
As always, thanks for reading the Ketchum Blog.