One thing is certain, people love spoof Twitter accounts. Proof of the fact could easily be illustrated around the massive following the @BronxZooCobra (account now suspended) accumulated.
A similar account popped up this week, but this time it was in the form of the Conde Nast elevator. This week’s digital tweets touch on that, as well as a number of other items you might find interesting.
• By @ryanshell “Fantastic! The Conde Nast elevator now has a Twitter account sharing things overheard in the elevator. Somewhat genius. http://ht.ly/5YIni” Update: the account quickly topped 50k and the owner has since decided to stop tweeting.
• By @merrittPR “64% of Small Businesses Think Social Media Is Unnecessary [STUDY] http://t.co/nNIQxy6 via @mashbusiness @mashable”
• By @adamkornblum “The State of Mobile Malware [INFOGRAPHIC] http://t.co/2bPnS92 via @mashablemobile @mashable #KETCHUM!”
• By @jonathankopp “Interesting study by Forrester & Dell on how different industries measure success on the social web. http://sgp.cm/1959 http://sgp.cm/877ce4″
• By @merrittpr “How Students Use Technology [INFOGRAPHIC] http://t.co/k1OvSsu My how times have changed since I was in college! via @mashable”
Thanks for checking out this week’s Digital Tweets from Ketchum Peeps!