This event has already occurred. To request information about the insights presented, please contact [email protected].
A KETCHUM DISRUPTION LIFE CYCLE EVENT
Companies on every continent are navigating the tough decisions needed to reopen, return to work and rebound from the impact of COVID-19. One of the factors at the heart of any effective strategy is understanding how your target audience has changed.
Join Ketchum leaders from Asia, Europe and the U.S. at a virtual panel to hear insights about:
- What behaviors have consumers developed to adapt to the coronavirus situation — and which ones will continue?
- What impact do these behaviors have on corporate reputation?
- How will these behaviors impact purchasing decisions?
- What are the relevant marketing and communications strategies to rebuild loyalty?
- Are there standard processes or insights companies can use to rebound?
Host: Esty Pujadas, Partner, President, International
Moderator: Michael O’Brien, Partner, President, Client Experience
Rob Bernstein, Managing Director, Commercial Strategies
Simeon Mellalieu, Partner, Client Development, Asia Pacific
Jamey Peters, Partner, Managing Director, Retail
Alicia Solanki, Deputy Managing Director, Consumer Brand, London
Reserve your place at this virtual panel on Tuesday, May 12 at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT: