Welcome to the first ever “Digital Tweets from Ketchum Peeps” (cut me some slack on the name) edition on the Ketchum Blog.
This weekly feature will be published every Friday with a goal of highlighting mostly digitally related articles from around the web as tweeted by, you guessed it, Ketchum employees. The articles will cover a variety of topics and hopefully introduce you to something new each week.
Now for a few tweets . . .
- by @adanzis — “Twitter is going to put promoted tweets at top of your timeline on Twitter.com. But only if you follow the brand. http://bit.ly/nK4BJ0“
- by @rafimendelsohn — “Facebook background check by recruiters. Do you pass the test? http://ow.ly/5NmMN #recruitment #jobs”
- by @ryanshell — “Tip number 1 is pretty useful. “Google+ Tips & Tricks: 10 Hints for New Users” http://ht.ly/5NXpK via @mashable.”
- by @adamkornblum — “Ibiza hotel lets guests stay on Facebook with high-tech wristband -> USATODAY.com: http://t.co/cmF1Fad“
- by @MerrittPR — “Google+ Hangouts: 4 Creative Ways People Are Using Group Video Chat http://t.co/yt8zXhR via @mashable“
Did you catch the word “mostly” in the second paragraph? Of course we have to leave some wiggle room for fun tweets like the one below, right?
- by @vgroves — “Love it! RT @mo_lishomwa: Another day in the office #Ketchum London #podtail http://bit.ly/q7wDzE“
Pretty simple, huh? Hopefully one of the articles piqued your interest and helped you gain some additional knowledge on a particular topic. If you’d like share one of the articles on Twitter, feel free to show some RT love when doing so. Simply click on an individual’s name above and you’ll be taken to the tweet.
Oh, and if you want to tweet this post to your followers to share the articles . . . that won’t hurt my feelings one bit!