It is said that 75 percent of audience members check their Blackberry the minute a speaker steps to the podium. The other 25 percent are thinking about lunch. Is this true? I don’t have actual data to support the claim, but I’m sure it got your attention. I’m always astounded when a speaker begins a […]
This post is part of a series we are publishing featuring inspirational talks from TED. Curators Betsy Quinn and Sarah Unger, who attended the TEDActive conference this year on behalf of Ketchum, identify some TED highlights for you to watch. It is only fitting to share a TEDTalk that brought this year’s entire TED community […]
This post originally appeared on PRSA.org and is part of the monthly Ask Doc Rock series. While analytics is an old idea, it has a new significance in public relations. In the past 15 years, we’ve evolved from rudimentary clip books to building databases detailing media that we generate. We now have the data to […]
There seem to be two kinds of people in business meetings: those in love with the sound of their own voice, and those who don’t make a peep. We’ve all been there, wishing someone would either be quiet or speak up, but finding the right balance is easier said than done – a big reason […]
There is an infinite number of ways miscommunication can undermine a business. It’s a no-brainer. However, last week’s London Business School Energy Forum reveals that lack of communication can undermine the whole sector. In this case, the European energy sector. In the UK – of all places – the lights are predicted to go out […]
This is the first post in a series that will highlight inspirational talks from TED. Curators Betsy Quinn and Sarah Unger, who attended the TEDActive conference this year on behalf of Ketchum, identify some TED highlights for you to watch. When research professor Brené Brown gave her first TEDTalk in 2010 on “The Power of […]
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
This website uses Lead Forensics to track website usage for businesses predominantly through IP addresses that are registered to a business as static. We a use persistent cookie for those visitors that is used to further improve the insights we receive from data collected from those business users.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!