From the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz to the Ferry Building, San Francisco is home to some of the world’s most famous landmarks. As one of San Francisco’s most well-known and respected public relations agencies, Ketchum has thrived for 40 years in the historic waterfront district of this great city.
Together with our Los Angeles office, we are proud to be part of Ketchum West, providing regional, national and international clients with seamless access to top talent and local insight throughout the West. We are proud of our track record of building long-standing client partnerships and creating award-winning programs for many of the world’s leading and iconic brands:
- Our Brand Marketing Practice is renowned for producing leading-edge work to launch, build and protect the product and brand reputations of our clients. The team’s strategic insights and deep understanding of today’s consumer and creative ideas result in programs that grab headlines, change behavior and drive sales.
- Just as San Francisco is known for great food, Ketchum is known for great food communications. As the agency that pioneered food and nutrition PR, launched Recipe.com before technology in food circles was cool, and created a world-class test kitchen more than 30 years ago, we live and breathe food.
- Unique to the San Francisco office, the Food B2B specialty group is an integrated marketing agency focusing on foodservice and ingredient business. Our award-winning communications campaigns constantly turn heads and drive sales. With more than 20 team members, including graphic designers, advertising creatives, copywriters, culinary menu and product developers, and media buyers, this group has clients that span the food industry from commodity boards and manufacturers to packaged-goods companies and hospitality channels.
- As a leading agency in the Bay Area, it goes without saying that technology is a passion. Our technology experts specialize in helping the industry’s leading companies tell their story and maximize their visibility to reach consumers and businesses alike.
- Our Corporate Practice works with local, national and international companies to develop thought-leadership programs, build and protect their reputations, and prepare for and manage issues and potential crises. We also work to enhance organizations’ corporate social responsibility initiatives to better navigate and build strategic philanthropy programs.
If you would like to learn more about Ketchum San Francisco, please contact me (email@example.com) or Noam Gelfond, our Director of Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-984-6263).