Campaign of the Year
Claiming to be the best is one thing. Having the goods to back it up is another. Ketchum has an award-winning history, consistently bringing home the gold with recognition from the industry and peers alike.
- More Silver Anvils than any other agency: The industry’s highest honor, the Silver Anvil, awarded by its largest professional organization, the Public Relations Society of America, has gone home with Ketchum 170 times, topping the competition.
- An unprecedented fifth win for PRWeek’s (U.S.) Campaign of the Year Award: PR’s most widely read news magazine, PRWeek, awarded Ketchum one of its top honors in 2016, 2014, 2011, 2010 and 2009 for the campaigns: "MasterCard Selfie-Nomics," "After 125 Careers, Barbie Gets Her Geek On," “Dreyer's Beat the Blues With a Taste of Recovery," "Man Lives in IKEA: Citizen Marketer Becomes IKEA Brand Evangelist” and "Gillette Asks: How Does the Man of Steel Shave?"
- Named 2012 Agency of the Year at the European Excellence Awards: Ketchum was awarded Agency of the Year which honors the most outstanding achievement of communications professionals in their field. In addition to winning Agency of the Year, Ketchum won two other European Excellence Awards in the categories of Automotive & Transport and UK/IRELAND.
- Named 2012 Agency of the Year by PRWeek (U.S.): Ketchum was awarded Agency of the Year which weighs differently sized agencies based on financial growth, profit margins, client roster growth, client retention, satisfaction, good HR practices, innovation and creativity.
- Named International Consultancy of the Year at the PRWeek (U.K.) Awards: Ketchum's European operation, Ketchum Pleon, was selected as the top international consultancy in 2011. “Two years have passed since one of the largest mergers in PR history, between Ketchum and Pleon. But the agency has not rested on its laurels,” said PRWeek.
- One of Top Places to Work in PR, Redux: For the sixth year in a row, Ketchum was named one of the 10 Top Places to Work in PR by PR News for 2015.s
- Ranked #1 on WARC’s 100 North America Digital Specialist Agency list in 2017: Ketchum Digital was listed first in North America on WARC’s 100 Digital Specialist list for agencies, a ranking of the world’s best marketing campaigns and companies, based on performance in effectiveness and strategy competitions.
If you would like to review awards Ketchum has won in a specific year, feel free to click below.