What does the technology and business media landscape look like as we go into 2021?
The last several weeks and months have given countless examples of how world events are shaping the stories getting told in mainstream business, technology and consumer media alike. As we look at editorial planning for the year ahead, brands need to be more aware of the broader media landscape than ever before. To help navigate these waters, Ketchum recently hosted a media panel entitled Technology Media 2021: Trends and Takeaways for Editorial Planning.
Topics covered include:
- How do you see the current political landscape affecting the way you cover technology stories?
- What did you see at CES, and how will it impact your reporting this year?
- How does COVID-19 continue to impact editorial decisions or content?
- How are you planning for media events in the coming year – virtual or physical?
- Are there new processes, protocols or behaviors in your newsroom that should be underscored?