Ketchum Elects 11 New Partners to Management Team
NEW YORK, April 9, 2015 – Leading global public relations agency Ketchum today announced the election of 11 new partners. Ketchum partners embody the firm’s culture and values, ensure consistent, best-in-class public relations services for the firm’s clients, and inspire and develop Ketchum’s employees.
“Being selected as a partner is both a great honor and an enormous responsibility, as they play an important role in leading Ketchum into the future as we strive to become the most valued agency in the world,” said Rob Flaherty, Ketchum senior partner, CEO and president. “Partners are responsible for delivering exceptional client service, both internally and externally, identifying new products and services to meet client needs, and helping to ensure our growth and operational excellence.”
This year’s partner group includes four colleagues who play a key leadership role in the success of an office or business unit. They are:
- Matt Afflixio, president of Access Communications, based in San Francisco;
- Babette Kemper, managing partner, Düsseldorf;
- Rüdiger Maessen, managing partner, Düsseldorf;
- Paul Teuton, EMEA regional director for Ketchum Change, based in London.
Reflecting Ketchum’s relentless commitment to client service, four individuals are recognized for providing outstanding counsel and leading an area of expertise. Those individuals are:
- Marc Drechsler, head of financial communications, based in New York;
- Kim Essex, director of the North America Food & Nutrition Practice, based in Chicago;
- Bill Reihl, managing director of the Global Brand Marketing Practice, based in New York;
- Kiersten Zweibaum, director of client development, New York.
One individual is recognized for furthering Ketchum’s reputation as a social and digital engagement agency. That individual is:
- Stephen Waddington, chief engagement officer, based in London.
Further illustrating the firm’s deep commitment to operational excellence, this year Ketchum added the following new partners for that area:
- Lynn Farley, Asia Pacific chief financial officer, based in Los Angeles
- Bill Visone, chief financial officer, based in New York
“These 11 colleagues have demonstrated excellence across all aspects of our business, and they represent the embodiment of our firm’s vision and our values,” said Flaherty. “We are lucky to have them at Ketchum and I’m thrilled to welcome them into our existing group of partners and senior partners worldwide.”
Ketchum is a leading global communications firm with operations in more than 70 countries across six continents. The winner of 11 Cannes Lions and an unprecedented four PRWeek Campaign of the Year Awards, Ketchum partners with clients to deliver strategic programming, game-changing creative and measurable results that build brands and reputations. For more information on Ketchum, a part of the DAS Group of Companies, visit www.ketchum.com.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
# # #
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2