By allowing comedian Mark Malkoff to live in an IKEA store and film his adventures 24/7, we engaged millions of consumers on the IKEA website and ultimately drove store sales 5.5%. Traffic to the website increased by 6.8% over the previous January, with nearly 1.5 million views of Malkoff's webisodes and 382 million positive media impressions.
- 2009 PRWeek Award – Campaign of the Year
- 2009 PRWeek Award – Corporate Branding Campaign of the Year
- 2009 PRWeek Award – Best Use of Online Media
- 2009 SABRE Award – Campaign of the Year (Platinum SABRE)
- 2009 SABRE Award – New and Digital Media (Gold SABRE)
- 2009 Big Apple Award – Reputation Management: Business
- 2009 Clarion Award – Public Relations One-Time Campaign