Innovative thinking. Access and personal relationships with influencers. And ROI-driven campaigns with measurable results. Whether event press, production, strategic partnerships, digital strategy or celebrity relations, we have a strong history with luxury brands.
Established in 1995 by Elizabeth Harrison and Lara Shriftman, Harrison & Shriftman is a full-service public relations, marketing and events agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Miami. In 2011, it became a complementary agency of Ketchum’s global network. Our dedicated teams’ expertise covers fashion, technology, accessories, beauty, automotive, spirits, hospitality and lifestyle. Named a top entrepreneurial leader in Inc. Magazine’s list of 500 fastest growing private companies in 2002, we joined Omnicom Group – the world’s largest communication company – one year later.
The Harrison & Shriftman Difference
- Access to a proprietary database with more than 40,000 media elite, early adopters, influencers/bloggers and celebrities
- Knowledge of the current media landscape
- On top of the latest trends in digital marketing and social media
- Ongoing research to unearth key insights, qualitative and quantitative data
- Creative programming that links offline initiatives with the online world
- Extensive brand relationships and strategic thinking for cost-effective partnerships
A deeper relationship with your brand. Integrated campaigns that let audiences interact, engage and experience your brand organically, authentically. As the creative division of H&S, we specialize in event design and brand experiences. We tell stories, entertain, generate awareness and create conversations that drive results.