Welcome to our roundup of digital related tweets sent by Ketchum employees.
From Google’s acquisition of Zagat to a fun photo tweeted by someone at our London office… there’s a little something for everyone in today’s post. Oh, and since I’m from the South I feel as though I should say I was completely humored by seeing “Y’All” in the Fast Company headline that you’ll read below.
- By @JonathanKopp “Glad to see NYTimes’ strategic priorities are in order: emphasis on digital innovation & integration. See email from Ex sgp.cm/eb5dd8“
- By @RyanShell “First time I’ve seen a QR code on a billboard. “Americans: Y’All Love QR Codes ” via @fastcompany http://ht.ly/6o4rW“
- By @UnbelievaBeal “Google to acquire Zagat on.msnbc.com/rgrVTM”
- By @adamkornblum “Internet Memes 101: A Guide to Online Wackiness: nyti.ms/nXCEqV“
- By @BenPhoster “40 Grueling Interview Questions Asked By America’s Top Companies http://j.mp/qMd8w3”
And last but certainly not least, a tweet sent as our London office kicked off their summer party.
- By @nicolah84 “Standard office attire on a Thursday afternoon! #ketchumsummerparty #TwitPict twitpic.com/6huiwr“
Feel free to RT any of the information that intrigued you in this post and, as always, thanks for reading the Ketchum blog!