I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty fascinated about people’s online behavior, especially when we start breaking down the differences between men and women.
One of the items in today’s roundup of digital tweets from Ketchum employees highlights some of that behavior on Facebook, and I think it’ll intrigue you.
There are plenty of other great stories to read as well, so have fun clicking and reading!
- By @adanizs “@ericschmidt don’t use Google+ if you don’t want to use your real name: on.mash.to/pQOPJd (via @mashable)”
- By @MylesTW “Interesting stat — RT @Adweek: Study: Women on Facebook Click More, Youth ‘Like’ More goo.gl/fb/slUHX“
- By @TBoneGallagher “The Social Media Scene in Brazil and Beyond bit.ly/rbUvdE #ketch#ketchum“
- By @AndradaMorar “I would always go for the light version. And stick with it. In this case it seems just a good start: http://ht.ly/6jJZD“
- By @RyanShell “This will turn time on site upside down. “Facebook To Launch Music Platform With Spotify, MOG & Rdio” http://ht.ly/6i5HH“
Have a great weekend!