As I hunt for tweets from Ketchum employees to share with you each Friday, I tend to take in a lot of information.
One tweet in particular this week took me to a story that had my inner nerd captivated by how a company used social media to “wow” one of their customers/fans. Make sure you read @DavidHeiser’s tweet about Morton’s to learn more on that – it’s quite amazing.
- By @JessicaDefilippo “Looks like even #Obama is getting in on the #Foursquare fun! mashable.com/2011/08/15/oba… via @mashable“
- By @RyanShell “”Abercrombie and Fitch Offers to Pay ‘The Situation’ To Stop Wearing Its Clothes” via @WSJ http://ht.ly/65A3Y“
- By @DavidHeiser “Nice execution, @Mortons! –> The Greatest Customer Service Story Ever Told, Starring Morton’s Steakhouse – bit.ly/nmHLYE“
- By @JonathanKopp “Computer users, here’s an infographic that’s easy on your eyes — literally. bit.ly/p75c1j #ketchum #digital“
- By @MylesTW Very smart social marketing — Starbucks Fans Compete To Bring Pumpkin Spice Lattes to Their Cities First mashable.com/2011/08/18/sta
If you enjoyed any of the information shared via the tweets above, feel free to fire off a retweet or two.