Integrated marketing research. Social media sharing. Earned media among top-tier travel and hospitality journalists. Brand personality among potential tourism audiences. Everything Ketchum does in the travel and hospitality sector is done with one focus… to drive revenue and results for our clients.
We start by developing insights that directly activate a passion within the travel and hospitality consumer that ensures our clients tourism stories cut through the noise to be read, seen, heard, and shared.
What is your brand’s differentiating offer, and what consumer segment does it fit best? We then build integrated platforms, weaving one narrative across agencies and channels to break through for the business. How do we do it? The foundation of our approach is built on BIG creativity, thinking in PESO and the deployment our proprietary real-time digital media content creation hub, STORYWORKS.
We know travel is about sharing – images, opinions, tips and trophy experiences. Our award-winning experts create travel and hospitality experiences that turn sharing into engagement. From overnight trips across regions to planned expeditions across oceans, our network includes over 190 travel experts across the globe who understand how to reach hospitality audiences for your brand.
Our specialists can amplify brand messages within the travel and hospitality industry through the following services:
- 24/7 evaluation of media, influencer and travel trends
- Social, digital and content strategy, media planning and execution, creative/content execution, video production, research and analytics, web development and community management
- Top-tier and trade media strategy development and outreach
- Coordination of familiarization trips for travel agents, corporate travel, convention and meeting planners
- Introduction and execution of strategic marketing alliances and promotions
- Identification and media training of spokespeople
- Leveraging of relationships with airlines, travel agent/tour operators and other industry partners for combined media initiatives
- Thought leadership, including the pursuit of speaking opportunities for executives at industry conferences
- Issues and crisis strategy and execution