Join Ketchum experts for insights, counsel and best practices from our work helping clients respond to COVID-19 in Asia, Europe and the US. Based on our experience, COVID-19 is not just a short-term communications crisis. We believe it’s the New Normal in a world where target audiences are increasingly buying products and interacting with brands online instead of face-to-face, and disruptions from natural disasters, political upheaval and health crises are nonstop.
No matter where your company is on the continuum, Ketchum has designed this virtual session to help you quickly understand and take action on the immediate priorities – and also begin thinking about evolving to an agile marketing and communications function that can operate sustainably in the New Normal.
Hosted by President – International, Esty Pujadas, this one-hour, invitation-only client event features senior Ketchum counselors who are on the ground around the globe helping our clients respond to COVID-19 while protecting their marketing and communications continuity.
Join us on Wednesday, March 11 at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT to discuss:
- What We’re Seeing: Observations & Social Listening
- Esty Pujadas, President – International
- Simeon Mellalieu, Partner, Client Development, APAC
- Understanding Disruption
- John Bradbury, Partner, Director, Global Issues and Crisis Management
- A Panel Discussion on Tactical Idea Starters
- Simeon Mellalieu (moderator)
- Mary Elizabeth Germaine, Partner, Managing Director, Analytics
- April Scott, Managing Director, Digital, Social Media & Analytics
- Serena De Morgan, Partner, Global Client Director
- Summary & Recommendations
- Esty Pujadas
- Esty Pujadas